By: Teni Sow | Senior Editor at Tambapress.com and Regular Contributor to Presspresser.com
When it comest to social marketing the need for or technical skills is far outweighed by the simple need for patience. when marketing on social network sites you simply must be willing to pull up a chair and be prepared to stay for a while. If you want to tap into into the incredibly viral potential of these communities it will require building relationships with others first.
So take off your selling shoes and pull up a chair so you can get to know people. Building relationships in this areana is an absolute must. Yes, even if you’re only there to promote your business.
- How Facebook Really Won the Social Media War: Viral Marketing Lessons from The Social Network
- ‘BtoB’ study – Social marketing pervasive, LinkedIn most important
- Social media a major factor in the success of social enterprises
- Social Media Sites Vs Facebook
- Nostalgia—the New Golden Nugget of Social Media
Category: Social Media
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.