“President Obama has done everything he knows how to do to beat himself. The reason people have little confidence in President Obama’s policies, they’re just not working. Everything is worse: 2 million people unemployed after he took office. Gas prices are 100 percent higher. Home values are down. Debt is up by 35 percent”
“As I listen to the Republican presidential nominee candidates come forward and spot their ideas and bow and genuflect to the Tea Party and their agenda, I remember the Tea Party is not very popular in America,” Durbin told Crowley.
- Obama aide discusses 2012 campaign strategy
- Tough Economic Climate As Obama Seeks 2nd Term
- Dick Cheney: Hillary Clinton As President Would Have Made Different U.S.
- Women’s Groups Get Women Engaged For The 2012 Election
- Carville Advises Obama To ‘Panic,’ Fire People And Make A Bunch Of Politically Motivated Indictments To Win In 2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.