It was only Monday night that Elizabeth Berkley announced she was pregnant with her first child with husband Greg Lauren, and just a day later the former teen star was spotted out sporting a pretty big baby bump.
The 39-year-old star’s rep told People, “In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them,” confirming the pair were expecting. As if any more confirmation was necessary, Berkley, who played Jessie Spano on the hit ’90s series “Saved By The Bell,” stepped out in Los Angeles, showing off her growing belly and a glowing smile.
- Pregnant Sienna Miller debuts baby bump
- Hilary Duff Baby Bump: Actress Shows Off Growing Belly
- Pregnant Jennifer Garner looks positively blooming in a flowery top which shows off her little baby bump
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson Flaunts Giant Baby Bump In Beverly Hills
- Report:Cameron Diaz Debuts Baby Bump
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.