Salvatierra’s uncle Oscar Salvatierra spoke about his nephew to The San Jose Mercury News, noting, “He was really involved with his family. He was a truly great humanitarian — the way he regarded his fellow man with great respect and great compassion. He was an individual who you would never see visibly upset. I was proud of how he lived life.”
According to NBC Bay Area, this is the fourth Caltrain-related fatality this year. In 2011, 16 people were hit and killed by trains on the commuter rail line and in 2010, there were 11 people killed on the Caltrain tracks. An estimated 19 people were killed in 2009, which the New York Times points out was “the highest since 1995, when 20 people died on the tracks.”
- Paypal rolls out test of in-store payments at Home Depot
- PayPal Announced More Than 150 new jobs For People Financial Support
- PayPal sues Google Inc. for using misappropriated trade secrets of its Mobile Payment Business
- Hackers Group Calls For Mass Boycott Of PayPal
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman seeking new depositions from Bank of America’s chief executive
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.