Are these two lovebirds rekindling their romance? A source told Us Weekly last month that the couple had split after a year of dating, saying their split “was a mutual decision” and that they would remain friends, but perhaps they aren’t ready to move on just yet.
Whether or not she’s back on the dating scene won’t stop Longoria from playing matchmaker herself. It was announced last month that the actress is developing a dating show for women looking to get back on the market after a nasty breakup.
- Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz Split: Report
- Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli Split; Estranged Couple Spotted Out Together
- Eva Longoria Talks Obama, Calls Out Extremists, Disses Tea Party
- Eva Longoria Ready For ‘Desperate Housewives’ End With New Projects
- Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter appear to be back together after being spotted on a romantic break in Paris
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.