Longoria, who is wrapping up the last season of “Desperate Housewives,” split from her husband, NBA player Tony Parker, in November 2010 and started dating Cruz, the younger brother of actress Penelope Cruz, over a year ago.
Though the couple has been spotted out together all over the world — they were seen enjoying some serious yacht time in Miami last fall — Longoria has been careful to comment on her relationship with Cruz, especially after going through a very public split from Parker.
- Eva Longoria Tweets Revealing Photo
- Eva Longoria Talks Obama, Calls Out Extremists, Disses Tea Party
- Eva Longoria Ready For ‘Desperate Housewives’ End With New Projects
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Blake Lively Split
- Whoops: An atypical baserunning mistake for Evan Longoria
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.