Shares of the Irving, Texas company fell 1.5 percent to $82.02 in premarket trading.
Exxon reported a profit of $10.68 billion, or $2.18 per share, up from $7.56 billion, or $1.60 per share a year ago.
Wall Street analysts on average had expected Exxon to report a profit of $2.33 per share, according to data compiled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- ConocoPhillips Profit Drops 18 Percent, Still
- Ford Profit Tops Expectations
- UBS Posts Diminished Second-Quarter Profit
- Ford’s ambitious Asia plans take toll on 2Q profit
- BP Fails To Convince Investors
Category: Business/ Economy
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.