“Internet users who describe their political ideology as moderate or liberal are more likely than conservatives to use social networking sites,” a new study from the Pew Research Center’s Internet and American Life Project says.
Pew divided its study between the overall population and the population of internet users. Among the latter, 74 percent of those identifying themselves as liberal use social networking sites — as compared to only 60 percent who identify themselves as conservative are on social networking sites.
- Facebook Users Expected To Pass 1 Billion In August: iCrossing
- Facebook More Popular Than Any Other Website
- Facebook Privacy in Demand: Users Don’t Want You Prying
- Twitter, Politics Don’t Mix: Social Media Sites Not A Popular Source For Political Info: Pew
- ‘BtoB’ study – Social marketing pervasive, LinkedIn most important
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.