SALT LAKE CITY — Two years after a Utah mother vanished, her case has spiraled into a salacious saga of finger-pointing and accusations of sex and lies between two sparring families, one claiming she ran off with another man, the other just praying she’s still alive.
Josh Powell’s family now claims Susan was sexually promiscuous, emotionally unstable and suicidal. Her father-in-law says he and the missing woman interacted in “sexual ways,” and that they were in love.
- Toyota class action suit to start with Utah case
- Woman Died Due to Sex With Dog, Sean McDonnell Arrested In Ireland
- Families Of U.S. Hikers Imprisoned In Iran Stay Hopeful
- Suspect In Robyn Gardner Disappearance Ordered To Stay In Aruba
- NY court ends sex case And Make Strauss-Kahn free
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.