Last September, James Jones made headlines when he stormed onto a school bus and threatened children who were bullying his 13-year-old daughter, Chatari. She was teased and harassed constantly, and he couldn’t sit back and watch his daughter, who has cerebral palsy, be tormented.
After saying he’d kill any of her classmates who bullied Chatari, Jones was arrested for disorderly conduct. He paid a $3,000 fine and did community service. And, even though he was criticized and punished for his actions, a year later, Jones says he would do it again.
Chatari went back to school Monday with newfound confidence. Now, if she is teased — or sees another victim — “I will call the bully out and tell them that that’s not right,” she says. And as for her first day, it was “awesome.”
- Jersey Knife Suspect Ddescribed As ‘Really Good Father’
- Austrian man ‘kept two mentally disabled daughters as sex slaves for 41 years’
- Father too late to save dying son in UK riots
- Father of 2 becomes hero in abducted girl’s rescue
- Austrian Probed for Sexually Abusing Mentally Disabled Daughters for 41 Years
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.