Forget poking: from February 14th, show you love someone by flinging a mis-tempered avian toward them. It’s Valentines Day that Angry Birds will finally arrive on the ubiquitous social network — just in time to ensure half the coupled population of the world misses its dinner reservation, in order to get past one more level. The basic game will be free, but upgrades like the Mighty Eagle, double-sized birds, an earthquake weapon and a max-strength catapult will cost you. It’ll be launched in Jakarta around the same time you offer up that heart-shaped box of chocolates, so if you want to ensure the day remains romantic, we’d suggest waiting until the 15th before installing.
- ‘Angry Birds’ to provide in-flight entertainment
- Angry Birds Playgrounds To Open In Finland
- Angry Birds Theme Park Opens In China
- Scientists discover “Angry Bird Nebula”
- Auburn Eagle “Spirit” Crashes Into Luxury Box Window In Pregame Flight
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.