Five-time champion Federer won 52 of 60 points on his serve and didn’t face a break point while beating 93rd-ranked Dudi Sela of Israel 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 at Flushing Meadows on Thursday. It was Federer’s 225th career victory in a Grand Slam match, giving him sole possession of second place on the Open era list behind Jimmy Connors’ 233.
- Sjogren’s Syndrome Causes Venus Williams’ Withdrawal From US Open: What Is It?
- French Tennis Player’s Amazing Shot At U.S. Open 2011:Gael Monfils Trick Shot Video
- Federer Loses To Jo-Wilfried Tsonga At Rogers Cup: Djokovic And Berdych Advance
- Caroline Wozniacki Wins In Straight Sets To Start US Open
- Roger Federer left Tiger wood after his divorce
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.