The top’s already come off, but we’re just now getting to the subject of price. Don’t get too excited, most of you can’t afford it anyway. We’re talking about the Ferrari 458 Spider, and it’ll cost you at least $257,000 to put one in your climate-controlled garage. Should you have the means, you can place your order starting in January of 2012.
What do you get when you replace $257,000 from your bank account with the Ferrari 458 Spider? A 4.5-liter V8-powered exotic sports car with a roof that disappears so your ears can get closer to aural nirvana. Sure, the fancy folding top covers up the visuals, but we’d take the soundtrack over the artwork any day. Besides, the body lines on the 458 Spider will keep your eyes busy enough as it is.
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider is a topless dream machine
- Ferrari 458 Spider Goes Topless In Italy
- Volvo truck takes on a Ferrari in drag race
- Porsche to target Ferrari buyers with new model
- Ferrari Debuts New Snow And Ice Driving School In Aspen
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.