So where did the logo come from? Ferrari’s set out to put the record straight with this brief journey through the history of the company’s icon, from the Italian WWI flying ace that had it on the side of his biplane through its adaptation as the logo of Scuderia Ferrari and the automaker that grew out of it.
The part Ferrari doesn’t tell you, of course, is how the company and arch-rival Porsche came to adopt such similar logos. Legend has it that the aforementioned Italian pilot adopted the logo from a vanquished German foe, who displayed the Prancing Horse logo of his home town of Stuttgart – the same city where Porsche is based.
- Ferrari Debuts New Snow And Ice Driving School In Aspen
- Submarine Ferrari Enzo Heads To Edo Competion By Air Mail
- Porsche to target Ferrari buyers with new model
- 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider is a topless dream machine
- Volvo truck takes on a Ferrari in drag race
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.