In a miraculously close escape, he pressed the ejector button just in time.
A millisecond later he would’ve been toast left. Instead he was left gently floating above the wreckage of his plane in a parachute.
The crash happened during an air show in Pucheng county, northwest China’s Shaanxi Province on October 14. Incredibly, no-one was hurt.
The FBC-1 jet, also known as Flying Leopard, is manufactured by the Xi’an Aircraft Industry Corp.
- Pilot Dies As Red Arrows Stunt Team Jet Crashes
- Police And Pilot beaten in fracas with passengers
- Russia’s new stealth fighter aborts takeoff at Moscow air show
- Man Impersonating Cop Pulls Over Real Cop In Albuquerque
- Lithuanian jet crashes after midair collision with French NATO fighter
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.