It was recorded that a strong low frequency of tremors were detected during the show — 1.5 and 2 kilometers from the venue — correlating to the highs and lows of the performance.
“The first vibrations were recorded around 7:30pm, part way through the Tenacious D set, but the biggest shakes started at 8:20pm when the Foo Fighters took the stage, and then it all went quiet at 11pm when the gig ended,” Geonet states.
- Rihanna Concert ends early due to fire
- Celebrities Slammed For Attending Chechen Concert
- Libya: Anti-Gadhafi Fighters Make Gains In Sirte
- Ivory Coast to Demobilize 10000 Fighters
- Concert experiments with all-mobile ticketing
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.