Qassim Azzuz told reporters Thursday that Gadhafi’s regime sold 29 tons of gold to local traders in April, netting about 1.7 billion dinars ($1.4 billion) for the then-embattled regime which was under U.N. sanctions.
- World leaders to Gaddafi: Surrender
- World urges Gaddafi to surrender
- Gold Hits Record Above $1,900 On Global Recession Fears
- Gaddafi Spokesman: Libyan Strongman Leading the Fight
- Rebels Sweep Into Tripoli As Gaddafi Forces Crumble
Category: Business/ Economy
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.