HBO’s highly-anticipated film “Game Change” premiered Saturday night, and it sparked many reactions from viewers from both ends of the political spectrum. The film, based on the book of the same name, chronicles the 2008 presidential election from the perspectives of the GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain (Ed Harris) and his vice presidential running mate, Sarah Palin (Julianne Moore).
In an email to ABC News, Palin said her “family has the right priorities and knows what really matters,”according to the Chicago Tribune. As she brushed off the film, she also took a swipe at President Barack Obama for having supporters in the entertainment industry.
Both Palin and McCain have said they won’t watch the made-for-tv movie that takes a look inside the behind-the-scenes drama of the 2008 campaign. McCain said “it’ll be a cold day in Gila Bend, Arizona” when he views the film.
- HBO’s ‘Game Change’ Teaser: Julianne Moore Channels Sarah Palin
- Why Sarah Palin Resigned As Governor,Dick Cheney Questioned
- Sarah Palin Blasts Hollywood Stars as ‘Full of Hate’ at Movie Premiere
- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is expected to visit South Korea forum
- Sarah Palin addresses Iowa tea party rally, keeps 2012 talk alive
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.