But we were wrong.
The Washington Post reported that last Saturday, 27-year-old Jeb Bush Jr., son of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and grandson of former President George H. W. Bush, and his wife Sandra Algudady Bush gave birth to a baby girl.
The little baby girl, who was born seven pounds and nine ounces, is the first great-grandchild for George H. W. Bush. Thus her parents bequeathed to her this name: Georgia Helena Walker Bush.
That’s right, her name is Georgia H. W. Bush, great-granddaughter of George H. W. Bush.
We imagine these two will share a very special bond. Below, a lovely picture of the family she’ll be joining: George H. W. Bush, Barbara and a gaggle of grandchildren in 1990.
- Georgia Mom Mulls A Georgia Judge’s Offer For A New Trial In Her Son’s
- Bush Explains Slow Reaction To September 11 Attacks
- Bush describes slow a reaction to September 11 attacks
- Reggie Bush As A Dolphin: It’s ‘surreal’
- Life of Ohio boy born on 9/11 shows new normal
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.