The maker of Plug Share is determined to satisfy your EV needs with a new app that’ll feed the data from your Leaf or Volt straight to your iOS device. GreenCharge monitors your battery data, charging speed, efficiency of recent journeys and environmental impact and keeps it to hand in handy graphical form. You can chart your price-per-mile (compared to using petrol) and monitor your environmental impact — sending all this data to your friends over Facebook or Twitter. If you’re considering dropping some cash on an EV but don’t trust the salesman, sync it up to a demonstration vehicle and it’ll give you the deep dish without any fluff. You’ll be able to pick it up from the App store today for $10 (equal to three days gas, but then you did just save $1,000 on your new Volt) and if you’re not convinced, we’ve got a cornucopia of treats to whet your appetite after the break.
- Obama avoids ‘green jobs’ talk, skirts political quagmires
- Chevy Volt Retail Stock Hits 1,361 Units
- Students and schools go green
- Green Groups Struggle With Obama’s Mixed Environmental Record
- Green youth movements teach kids important lessons
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.