In a new poll of 70,000 men, 48 percent said they would walk away from their wife if she packed on too many pounds.
Women tend to be more forgiving. Only 20 percent of the 13,000 women polled said they’d do the same to their man.
The poll, by AskMen.com and Cosmopolitan.com, also yielded some other surprises:
- Penis size: Size matters – to guys. Fifty percent of men said they’d make their penis bigger if they could. How many guys wanted a smaller package? None. Meanwhile, 78 percent of women wouldn’t change their man’s size down there.
- Faking orgasm: When it comes to sex, 54 percent of women admit to faking an orgasm, but 85 percent said they’d be offended if their man did the same. Thirty percent of men say they’ve faked an orgasm at least once.
- Cheating: One question asked whether a person would cheat on their partner if they’d never find out. Forty-five percent of women said they’d never, while only 36 percent of men were that committal.
- Sex appeal: Which body part did survey respondents think the opposite sex cared about the most? Thirty-eight percent of men think women are most interested in abs, while 55 percent of women think men appreciate breasts the most.
- Why the sounds women make in bed have little to do with her orgasm – and everything to with her partner
- What’s the secret of hot sex? Science weighs in
- Women Moaning in bed have little to do with her orgasm – and everything to with her partner
- Women Attendance Declined at Church: Survey
- Does Size matter? Penis Myths Debunked
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.