Hamann has a knack for taking already impressive-performing vehicles and turning up the heat a few degrees. The styling choices along the way are hit or miss, but the vehicles always turn heads. One of the tuning company’s latest vehicles is the Hamann 6 Series Cabriolet, which is quite clearly a BMW 6 Serieswith a host of upgrades.
The most notable change Hamann has made lies under the hood. Power output is up to 510 horses and the Hamann quad-tip stainless exhaust will make sure you hear every single one of them. Hamann also added an aggressive body kit to go with the angered-up engine note, and bolted on a set of 21-inch matte black forged alloy wheels. Lowering the 6 Series by 30 millimeters also adds to the sporty air of this droptop.
- Alpina Unveils 507-Hp B6 Biturbo Convertible
- Mercury Marauder two-door convertible:eBay Find of the Day
- AC Schnitzer Turns Its Attention On To The BMW 1M, 6 Series
- BMW 6 Series GranCoupe Captured In Motion
- Gilead’s HIV pill shows positive results in trial
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.