If you’ve got a penchant for mosquitos, alligators and sweltering heat, Harley-Davidson may have a deal for you. The motorcycle manufacturer’s former test track is up for sale just outside of Naples, Florida. The track was originally used by Ford to test its vehicles, and features a two-mile runway with loops on either end that can be used as a four-mile circuit, as well as a separate track that covers 1.5 miles. All told, there are 6.2 miles of road on the 500-acre site along with skid pads and various other test stretches.
According to Visor Down, the property also contains a number of garages and administrative buildings. All this could be yours for the princely sum of $7.5 million, though you may have to wrestle the ‘gators for track time.
- ACLU challenging Florida law requiring welfare recipients to pass a drug test
- The fastest roads in America
- New Scientific input to Test Quality Whisky
- This car can go 3 million miles
- Michele Bachmann Made ‘An Incredible Faux Pas’ With Everglades Drilling Remarks
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.