The company says in government documents that brake light switches can be exposed to too much heat from the exhaust system. The brake lights can fail, and the problem also can cause fluid leaks and the loss of rear brakes.
- Harley-Davidson Test Track For Sale In Florida Everglades
- BMW Working On Carbon-Ceramic Brakes For M5
- BMW calling 241,000 3 Series models over faulty tail lights
- Mythbusters Answers Which Is Greener, Cars Or Motorcycles?
- 2007-2008 Chevrolet Impala Owners Suing Old GM Over Suspension Woes
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.