A new analysis to be released Wednesday finds the drop is two-and-a-half times the figure indicated by government and private estimates from earlier this year. The health care overhaul allows young adults to stay on a parent’s plan until they turn 26.
Administration analysts found that nearly 36 percent of Americans age 19-25 were uninsured in the third calendar quarter of 2010, before the law’s provision took effect. That’s over 10.5 million people.
- Obama health care law sees nearly 1 million young adults gain coverage: poll
- Health insurance coverage in the United States
- Obama administration cuts major part of health care reform law: CLASS long-term insurance program canceled
- Health Care Projected To Be One-Fifth Of U.S. Economy By 2020
- Study: More People Working In Jobs That Lack Health Insurance Coverage
Category: Health/ Food/ Diet
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.