Phones, phones, phones: the burden of autumnal launches for a raft of handsets is that it makes our post-mortem strand a little repetitive. This week’s cellular telephone du-jour is Motorola’s Droid RAZR, a “7.1mm thick” slab that hopes you neither notice nor mention that 10.6mm hump on the top end. Ludicrous claims about its waistline aside, it oozes materials quality, built from Gorilla Glass, Kevlar and diamond-cut aluminum. It wasn’t the most comfortable to hold in our fleshy palm, but it compensated for that with great performance and LTE. Of course, that battery could have been bigger, but where would you stick it? What would you sacrifice (and you do have to sacrifice something) in order to improve this handset? Ladies and gentlemen, it’s over to you.
- Motorola RAZR gets delayed
- How would you change the HTC Sensation XL?
- Google To Buy Motorola Mobility For $12.5 Billion
- Google, Motorola Deal Examined By Department Of Justice, Again
- Droid 4 Announced By Verizon At CES 2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.