In the bottom of the third inning, Mariners second baseman Dustin Ackley ripped one down the right field line and it appeared as if he was going to turn it into a triple. However, the Ichiro imposter — sitting in the front row — reached out and and grabbed the ball. Umpires called the play dead due to fan interference, but still awarded Ackley third base.
Once the imposter realized he had just cost his team a big play, he put his head down on the railing in shame and covered his face.
According to MLB.com, the fan was temporarily removed by security, but he was later allowed to return to his seat. Scroll down to watch the video
- Yankees Send Mariners To 16th Straight Loss
- Red Sox Get Bedard In Three-Team Deal; Braves Add The Speedy Bourn: NYK Times
- Cubs fan’s incredible throw returns Tejada homer to Giants dugout
- Nike and Michael Vick again joined forces.
- Former Yankees pitcher Hideki Irabu found dead home based
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.