According to De Rosa’s post, his super-slim, aluminum-bodied device lacks a SIM card, integrates the home button into the display screen, features volume buttons and a headphone jack on its top edge, and has an LED-powered border which can be used “to show the strength of battery life or to show you a preferred caller: you can choose the color thanks to the LED-edge dedicated app.”
In addition, the design incorporates a few features that the next iPhone is actually rumored to include, such as 4G LTE connectivity and a Retina display — though De Rosa’s phone has not just one, but three displays.
While the next iPhone isn’t likely to look like this, De Rosa’s mockup is an intriguing design and a follow-up to the last one he released for the iPhone SJ, an iPhone device named for the late Steve Jobs.
- iCloud’s Find My iPhone Is Perfect For The Forgetful iPhone Owner, And Now It’s Free
- Amazing iPad 3 Concept Video Will Knock Your Socks Off
- iPhone 5 In September, Cheaper iPhone 4 Coming?
- New iPhone 4S Unveiled At Apple Announcement
- Quick Look: The iPhone 4S
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.