The “30 Rock” star and her husband, Jeffrey Richmond, welcomed baby Penelope Athena on Wednesday, the actress’ rep confirmed to Access Hollywood.
PLAY IT NOW: Tina Fey: ‘The Women Of SNL’ Was ‘So Fun’
Penelope Athena is the couple’s second daughter. Their first child, Alice, is 5.
It was back in April, while appearing on “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” that Tina first confirmed she was pregnant.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: ‘30 Rock’s’ Leading Lady Tina Fey
The new baby will give husband Jeff a second chance at diaper duty.
In GQ’s May issue, the “Bossypants” author said her husband was good at everything to do with Alice, everything but diaper duty.
“My husband was really good about helping out. The problem was diapers. He never got past the poop,” Tina previously told the mag. “He would do these [gagging noise] ‘Oh God, I’m gonna vomit.’ Never got over it.”
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Hottest Moms & Their Loveable Little Ones
People.com first reported news of the baby’s arrival.
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Husband Eric Benet Weds Prince’s Ex-Wife!
- Ivanka Trump gives birth to baby girl
- The Soccer Star David Beckham Says His Wife Victoria Has Given Birth to a Healthy Baby Girl
- Thirty Days to a Better Husband
- Woman ‘tricked ex-husband into drink-driving after setting him up with hot-tub blonde on Match.com’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.