You may recall back in March a luxury phone designer out of Vancouver called Mobiado collaborated withAston Martin on a concept device that featured a clear panel, all the gadgetry in the frame and keyless entry for Aston’s GTs. That was unfortunately just a design study that, while intriguing, was never bound for production. But this one is.
Called The Grand 350 Aston Martin, this insanely upscale phone is made from a CNC-machined aluminum case, 2.36-inch 271-carat sapphire crystal screen with 16 million colors, stainless steel keys, quad-band antenna, Bluetooth, micro USB connector, GPS and more.
- T-Mobile’s Cheaper, Faster Android 2.3 ‘Gingerbread’ Phone,
- Would A Lead Cell Phone Case Block My Cell Phone From Receiving Signals?
- COLLEGE GOLF TEAM SUSPENDED AFTER POSING NUDE FOR UNOFFICIAL TEAM PHOTO
- Connection Between Osama and The Pakistani: Bin Laden’s Courier’s Mobile Phone Linked To Pakistani Hyperkinks
- Phone companies present rural broadband plan
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.