On his Facebook page, the 45-year-old actor says he’s leaving because of unexpected issues with his wife’s pregnancy. She’s expecting their second child in October.
Barbour was to play the lead in the “Rocky Horror” musical, which opens next month at the Old Globe theater. No replacement has been cast.
After Barbour’s hiring was announced last week, San Diego news outlets reported that in 2008 he pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child. Barbour acknowledged he had sexual contact with a 15-year-old he met in 2001 during his Broadway run in “Jane Eyre.”
- Autistic Kids Invited To Special Broadway Show
- Theatre History – Broadway in Chicago
- James Whittemore: ‘Late Show’ Theater Vandal Had 12 Beers, Shots
- James Spader’s ‘The Office’ Character ‘Terrifying’ Other
- Actor Matt Damon defends teacher tenure in testy exchange
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.