Jennifer Aniston may have recently nixed a “Friends” reunion movie, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t think of her time on the iconic sitcom fondly. In an interview with “CBS This Morning” (weekdays on CBS) Aniston told Gayle King that she still watches the show every now and then.
When King asked Aniston if she ever stops to check out an old episode when she’s flipping channels, Aniston answered, “Absolutely.” Watching the show brings her all kinds of good vibes, she explained. “I get very nostalgic and I sort of sick back with pride and … it makes me happy. I’ve forgotten complete episodes that we shot, so there’s times I watch it just as if I’m watching for the first time.”
Aniston recently joked in a Movie fone Unscripted interview for her movie “Wanderlust” that if she were starting a hippie commune of her own and could invite only five people to join her, she’d choose “Phoebe, Joey, Ross, Monica and Chandler.”
- Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux On ‘Good Morning America’
- Jennifer Aniston Talks Pregnancy Rumors, Relationships In GQ
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux’s Birthday Party PDA
- Jennifer Aniston In Smart Water Advertisement ‘Jen Aniston’s Sex Tape’
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Step Out In Black
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.