Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may no longer be man and wife, but that hasn’t stopped them from collaborating on their reality show, “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” The seemingly jovial couple talked about working together during upcoming episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
All jokes aside, Anthony recently talked to “Entertainment Tonight” about teaming up professionally with his former wife, and he admitted they are working through some of their relationship issues on the show.
“We don’t have communication issues, we just don’t communicate,” he told Nancy O’Dell. “When you don’t do it, you don’t have a problem … The way it played out was really gratifying and really fulfilling. Now we’re figuring out how this plays in.”
- Jennifer Lopez Says Marc Anthony Will Always Be In Her Life
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Marc Anthony Breakup: We’re Like Sonny & Cher After the Divorce
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez launch fashion lines at Kohl’s
- Marc Anthony Denies Cheating On Jennifer Lopez
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Call It Quits
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.