Kansas City, Missouri-born, fashion designer Jeremy Scott, known for dressing Britney Spears and Rihanna, has a penchant for the outrageous. How else would one explain Wednesday’s Spring 2012 collection that he debuted at New York City’s Milk Studios in front of the likes of Michael Stipe, Ellie Goulding, Peaches Geldolf, Sky Ferreira, Patricia Field and Waris Ahluwalia? Set against the revving motorcycle engine background of Mötley Crüe’s “Girls, Girls, Girls,” Scott showcased a rocker-meets-western collection complete with cow prints, printed chain mail, bleached denim, bra tops and most importantly, barely-there chaps paired with thongs. All in all, it was a clever exercise in fun.
- What Would FLOTUS Wear:Jason Wu Spring 2012
- Jewelry Designer Waris Singh Ahluwalia
- PHOTOS:Tracy Reese Previews Spring 2012
- See Which Celebrities Sat In The Front Rows:NY Fashion Week Spring 2012
- Madonna aims for brand new album release in Spring, 2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.