During a recent interview on ”The Charlie Rose Show,” Richardson recounted a conversation he had with Newton in which he requested the Panthers star to not get any tattoos or piercings. When informed by Newton that he was thinking of growing out his hair, Richardson reportedly said, “I think you have a very nice haircut.” And Richardson would be the authority on clean looking haircuts: He was once teammates with Johnny Unitas.
But it may take more than a lack of tattoos to change Newton’s public image, which was greatly tarnished as a result of pay-for-play allegations involving his father Cecil that came to light last fall. Beyond that, Newton doesn’t seem to have any problem with his image as it currently exists–in February, Newton reportedly told Peter King of SI that, “I see myself not only as a football player, but an entertainer and icon.”
- Accused Bigamist Aaron Richardson Claims He Didn’t Know He Had Two Wives
- Former Auburn Players Say they were paid Thousands in college
- Bikini-Clad Gossip Girl Blake Lively Sports Tattoos For Risqué New
- Jerry Lewis No Longer MDA’s National Chairman
- Jerry Lewis: Saving lives through MDA was honor
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.