Springer dismissed a report that his TV show is offering $1 million to Anthony and her parents as “100 percent fabricated.”
The host of “The Jerry Springer Show” said Friday his syndicated program does not feature “known people” such as Anthony.
The 25-year-old woman was acquitted Tuesday of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008. The trial and verdict drew heavy media coverage, and a scramble for the first interview with Anthony is expected.
Anthony is scheduled for release from jail in Florida on July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement but received credit for time-served and good behavior.
- Casey Anthony refuses to see her mother Cindy in jail
- Casey Anthony will be released from jail on July 13th
- Focus turns on cast of characters as Casey Anthony trial ends
- Lack of evidence coupled with defense strategy in Casey Anthony
- Casey Anthony ready for freedom
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.