The “Jersey Shore” star is among the famous faces that will be included in the Feb. 24 celebrity game at the NBA All-Star Jam Session at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The NBA said Guadagnino rallied more than 2.7 million Twitter followers to convince the NBA to add him to the roster.
Other celebrity participants include singer Ne-Yo, rapper-actor Common, “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actor J.B. Smoove, comedian Kevin Hart, “The Voice” champion Javier Colon and “Property Brothers” stars Drew and Jonathan Scott. Among the former NBA players participating are Mitch Richmond, Penny Hardaway and Nick Anderson.
- Vinny Guadagnino Wants to Be the Next Adam Sandler
- Jersey Shore Star Snooki Hit With $7 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- Chris Christie Criticizes Snooki, ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast
- Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Talks ‘Jersey Shore’ Heading To Vegas, Australia
- Celebrity Engagements 2012: Stars Who Are Set To Tie The Knot
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.