Jim Gaffigan, one of the best comedians in the biz, stopped by “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night to talk about living in a two bedroom apartment with four kids. And guess what? As always, he was great.
Gaffigan and his wife recently welcomed another baby into their family, and of course this new adjustment has translated into some terrific new material for the comedian. “I feel like I’m living with a bunch of drunk people. Everyone’s wetting the bed, screaming… It’s like ‘Jersey Shore.’”
He also promoted Snickers’ Bar Hunger campaign, of which he recently became a spokesman. He says that Snickers and Feeding America teamed up to combat hunger in America, and asked him to be a part of the campaign by not tweeting for a weekend. More information on how to contribute can be found here.
- Report;Fallon Presents Back-To-School ‘Do Not Read’ List
- August 8-14: Kanye West And Jay-Z Anticipate Fatherhood
- Vinny Guadagnino Wants to Be the Next Adam Sandler
- Private Jet Gets “Jersey Shore” Cast To LA
- WATCH: Jason Sudeikis Talks Hurricane Prep On Letterman
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.