The show must go on.
That’s the message from the production company behind “Q’Viva!,” the new reality program from Jennifer Lopez and her estranged husband Marc Anthony.
Despite the recent announcement of their split XIX Entertainment released a statement to CNN confirming that “Q’Viva!” will still happen.
“XIX Entertainment confirms that ‘Q’Viva!,’ the hotly anticipated 2012 celebration of Latin music, artistry and dance, is set to film this autumn in South America with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as previously announced,” the statement said. “Both Jennifer and Mark are committed to the ‘Q’Viva!’ project and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!”
As we previously reported, “Q’Viva!” was designed to feature the superstar couple traveling to various regions of the Americas over the course of three months in search of performers for “the ultimate live show celebrating Latin music, artistry and dance.”
The show should be pretty interesting if it places Lopez and Anthony in close quarters, especially since Anthony has been reportedly joking about his new relationship status.
“They’re saying I’m single,” People reports that Anthony joked to cheers from the audience at his concert in the Símon Bolívar Metropolitan Park in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Call It Quits
- Signs of trouble for JLO and Marc Anthony during royal visit
- The anguished face of J.Lo: Forlorn Jennifer Lopez emerges for first time since shock split from Marc Anthony
- Could Jennifer Lopez’s topless role be the reason for her marriage split from Marc Anthony? Actress planning to bare all’ in new movie
- Jerry Springer Offers Casey Anthony $1 Million
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.