Following his turn as Emma Stone’s hokey lawyer boyfriend in “Crazy, Stupid, Love.,” the singer has now signed on to feature in the upcoming season of “The Office,” Deadline reports. Groban will play the brother of Andy Bernard, who is portrayed by Ed Helms.
The Bernard clan is a rich, accomplished family from the upper crust, so it could be a similar type turn for the classical singer. And given Andy’s musical talents — a capella, anyone? — a family duo could be rocking Scranton. Or, something like that.
The news comes after new details about James Spader’s new CEO character, Robert California, were revealed in a recent Entertainment Weekly article, and following a rash of famous guest stars that appeared in the closing episodes of last season. That star-studded list included Will Ferrell, Will Arnett, Jim Carrey, Ray Romano and Rickey Gervais.
Groban is just the latest member of the Bernard family to sign on for the show; to see the rest,
- Josh Groban Talks Kissing Emma Stone
- James Spader’s ‘The Office’ Character ‘Terrifying’ Other
- Double amputee Iraq war veteran dies after he was flung off roller coaster at 50 mph in front of family
- Josh Hutcherson & Liam Hemsworth Join ‘The Hunger Games
- Box Office Report: ‘Rise from the Planet from the Apes’ Scores Large with $54 Mil Opening
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.