The James Bond star said in an interview published Saturday that she had been diagnosed with macular degeneration, an eye condition which can cause blindness, and that her eyesight was already so bad that she couldn’t even read her own scripts.
“It’s usually my daughter or my agent or a friend and actually I like that, because I sit there and imagine the story in my mind,” she told the newspaper during an interview at a London hotel. “The most distressing thing is in a restaurant in the evening I can’t see the person I’m having dinner with.”
- Hines Ward DUI: Steelers Star Arrested On Drunk Driving Charge
- Heather Mills: I was told my phone was hacked
- Idris Elba:I’d consider playing James Bond
- ‘House’ Star Hugh Laurie Broadcast Blues Showcase From New Orleans
- Five More James Bond Films for Daniel Craig!
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.