Julianne Hough attended the Cinema Society’s screening of “Footloose” in a black dress. Not just any black, dress: a tuxedo-style ensemble designed by Rachel Zoe. To accessorize the dress, Hough added black pumps and kept accessories to a minimum. Does this mean that Rachel Zoe will join the ranks of successful celebrity designers? The famed stylist recently launched a lifestyle brand in addition to her successful like of accessories for QVC.
Celebrity designers are everywhere right now. Vogue Nippon and street style icon Anna Dello Russo recently wore a black dress designed by Kanye West. Additionally, Victoria Beckham and the Olsen twins have made names for themselves as legitimate designers.
- Julianne Hough draws attention to herself in figure hugging pencil-skirt dress
- Watch: Bilson Once Gave A Dress A ‘Fashion Funeral’
- Rihanna Wears Armani On The Cover Of Vogue UK, November 2011
- Rachel Zoe, Brad Goreski Split Was ‘Brutal,’ Say Friends
- Style Evolution :Rachel ZOE
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.