We saw Julianne Hough hit the big screen in “Footloose,” and with a whirlwind press tour for the upcoming “Rock of Ages” movie about to begin this spring, this blonde beauty isn’t slowing down anytime soon.
“It’s a hard thing to do, especially when you’re so caught up in your work and bettering yourself,” Hough told Parade about her relationship with Seacrest. “It does get hard because you’re so focused on that, but I think at the end of the day you have to find a balance with what’s really important.”
“I’m so lucky that I have a great relationship,” she said. “I’m very blessed and I don’t take anything for granted. I think if you alienate people and just focus on your work then it just becomes lonely and it’s not fun anymore.”
Luckily, both Hough and Seacrest have learned how to make their jet-setting lifestyle work for them. The actress admitted to “Access Hollywood,” in 2011, that they manage to make time for each other whenever possible.
“We’re both really motivated and driven by what we love and what we’re passionate about,” she said. “We’re both very passionate about our families too, so we definitely make the time for them. We’re both really, really busy and traveling. I’m always traveling, so it just kind of works out.”
- Julianne Hough draws attention to herself in figure hugging pencil-skirt dress
- Ryan Seacrest Vintage Headshot
- Julianne Hough In Rachel Zoe Tuxedo Dress At ‘Footloose’ Screening
- Dancing with the Stars -Derek Hough battles through a lot of pain to perform with sister after dislocating his shoulder
- Time of Sex For a New Relationship
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.