Police say Julie Pacino was stopped at a traffic checkpoint on West Houston (HOW’-ston) Street in Manhattan at 1:05 a.m. Saturday.
Police say Pacino’s blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit for driving. Her exact blood-alcohol level was not immediately available.
Pacino is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex pending arraignment. No information on an attorney was immediately available.
Julie Pacino is Al Pacino’s daughter with acting coach Jan Tarrant. An agent for the actor didn’t immediately return an email seeking comment.
Julie Pacino graduated from Tappan Zee High School in suburban Rockland County in 2007 and went on to the University of California at Los Angeles. She was a softball standout at both schools.
- Pacino’s Daughter Arrested On DWI Charge in NYC
- Hines Ward DUI: Steelers Star Arrested On Drunk Driving Charge
- Mavericks NBA Champ Stevenson arrested for being drunk in public
- A veteran police detective and her 18-year-old daughter were stabbed to death and her son arrested
- Ebert Roger Spoke About Ryan Dunn Drunk Driving
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.