Katy Perry’s dad, Keith Hudson, just can’t seem to stop talking to the press. The fundamentalist pastor — who in the past received ire for his anti-semitic remarks and off-color statements about his famous daughter’s divorce — told Us Weekly that he harbors no ill feelings toward Perry’s ex-husband, Russell Brand.
Brand, 36, filed for divorce from Perry, 27, on December 30, 2011; the couple had been married less for than two years. In January, Hudson and wife (Perry’s mother) Mary administered a sermon where they suggested that their daughter’s divorce had been sent by God. Shortly thereafter, Perry tweeted: “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, ‘close sources’ or my family.”
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand Finalize Divorce
- Katy Perry Russell Brand Divorce What Went Wrong
- Russell Brand ‘Happy,’ Doing ‘Quite Well’ After Divorce
- Katy Perry Takes Aim At Russell Brand In New Song
- Katy Perry Divorce Singer Was Concerned About Upsetting Religious Parents
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.