Things were going pretty well for Katy Perry: She’s married to a famous actor, she has pregnancy and divorce rumors swirling around her and she never runs out of new hairstyles. But now she’s really made it — she’s going to be hosting “Saturday Night Live.”
This isn’t the first time Perry has tried on a different role on for size. Recently, she provided the voice of the sexy Smurfette in the animated feature “The Smurfs,” but it doesn’t look like she’ll be making a career switch anytime soon.
“I love doing the animation and the voice-overs,” she said. “It would really take something I could not live without to be in [for me to pursue acting]. It takes so much more discipline than being a musician. I can sing a song on tour and I sing it once … and actors have to sing it 75 different ways from 75 different angles.”
- Katy Perry On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Video: Sketches & Russell Brand
- Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Adele lead MTV Europe race
- Katy Perry Makes History With Fifth No. 1 ‘Teenage Dream’ Single,
- MTV Video Music Awards honour Britney Spears, Katy Perry
- Anita Perry: Rick Perry will ‘be better prepared’ for next GOP debate
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.