The 27-year-old singer clearly doesn’t want to know what Brand is up to, and knows the best way to do that is to completely disconnect from her soon-to-be ex. She’s not waiting for the second annual “Break Up With Your Ex” day (which encourages everyone to de-friend and unfollow their exes from all the social media sites they use) to get some piece of mind.
Katy is clearly ahead of the curve when it comes to getting over an ex. She seemed to be in good spirits on Sunday night when she was live tweeting the Golden Globe Awards and even puckered up to a male fan at her concert in Jakarta, Indonesia — her first appearance since Brand filed for divorce on Dec. 30.
- Katy Perry On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Video: Sketches & Russell Brand
- Katy Perry Russell Brand Divorce What Went Wrong
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry Marriage Troubles: Actor Spotted Without Wedding Ring
- Russell Brand Divorce: Actor Arrives In LA Without His Wedding Ring
- Russell Brand ‘Happy,’ Doing ‘Quite Well’ After Divorce
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.