Grammer is reportedly a conservative Republican, and a backer of small right wing cable network called Rightnetwork. The network wasn’t his first foray into politics. During the last presidential election, he endorsed former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, but campaigned for Sen. John McCain.
“I have had a great career and extraordinary opportunities,” the recently divorced, and recently re-married thespian told The Post. “But I look at my political aspirations as that last piece of my life — where I hope to do something good for people and pay back a little.”
The actor, who reportedly has $100 million in wealth—mostly from “Frasier” residuals, will be playing fictional Chicago Mayor Tom Kane in an upcoming Starz network drama called “Boss.”
No word on when he will set aside his acting career to pursue his political aspirations
- Murder of Afghan mayor deals new setback to Karzai
- Bryant mulling purports to play in China
- Taliban say they wiped out mayor of Kandahar
- Hideki Irabu Dead? Former Major league baseball Pitcher Apparently Found Dead In California
- Ex-major League Pitcher Hideki Irabu Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide
Category: U.S. News
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.