Now, the powers that be are turning that curiosity into pounds: Starting Halloween weekend (October 28-31), tourists can have their very own fright night, royal style. Visitors will be able to roam the halls listening for the remnants of Queen Mary, Peter the Wild Boy et al, the Daily Mirror reports.
- Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress to Draw Record Crowds to London Palace
- Team William wins trophy, prince gets Kate kisses at charity polo game on couple’s Calif
- William And Kate Meet Riot Victims’ Families
- William and Catherine return home after royal tour
- Princess Mary & Danish Royals Pose For Summer in Family Pictures
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.