LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles County prosecutors have dropped the case against seven gang members accused of kidnapping a music producer who claimed to have a sex tape of Shaquille O’Neal.
At the prosecution’s request, a judge Tuesday dismissed kidnapping, assault and robbery charges.
District attorney’s spokeswoman Jane Robison says prosecutors believed Robert Ross was attacked but his credibility as a witness was undermined by some of his own testimony and behavior outside court. No details were provided.
Mark Overland, Ross’s attorney in a lawsuit against O’Neal, says he has confidence in Ross’s credibility.
Ross testified that in 2008, following a business dispute, he falsely told O’Neal he had a sex tape. Ross claims that two weeks later he was attacked by gang members who mentioned O’Neal.
- Hawaii Human Trafficking Case Charges Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Brandon Marshall’s wife
- U.S. Charges 72 People In Sweeping Operation Into Internet Pedophiles
- Barry Landau, Presidential Historian, Indicted On Federal Charges For
- TV producer ordered to Mexico on murder charges
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.